Second Season of Korean Comedy Drama “Eulachacha Waikiki” Announced

Now this has me excited! A second season of the comedy drama Eulachacha Waikiki (also known as Laughter in Waikiki or Go Go Waikiki) has been announced! The drama is still just in the early planning stages at this point with no word on air dates or casting. Eulachacha Waikiki aired earlier this year on JTBC and starred Kim Jung Hyun, Lee Yi Kyung, Son Seung Won, Jung In Sun, Go Won Hee, and Lee Joo Woo.


It was about three men that ran a guesthouse who got involved with a single mother and her baby. I said that this was a drama that I would love to have a second season for since I could just keep watching the quirky and hilarious characters get into trouble over and over. So a season 2 of this drama is fantastic news! Of course, I so hope that they are able to get the original cast back. It just needs to be that way! But in the case they go for a spin off, as long as they bring back the same writer, I will still be pretty happy since I find his combination of comedy and fun characters wonderful. So I would still expect an entertaining group in a second season. Still rooting for the original cast though, especially the absolutely hilarious Lee Yi Kyung. Please get him back! For now though, we will have to wait for more news on this exciting development.

Comments